CORPORATE OFFICE / ADMINISTRATIVE
- Positions located in Evansville Indiana at Railmark’s Corporate Office include Accounting/Finance, Customer Service
. Applicant must submit detailed work history. Some travel (paid) will be required for some positions.
INTERNATIONAL RAIL DEVELOPMENT
- Looking for your “Career-Defining” position? Railmark has been awarded major international rail development contracts and we are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to share their railroad talents with others as we work to improve railroad networks in developing countries. This is a great chance to be a part of a team that will make a lasting contribution to the quality of human life through the development of railroads. Railmark is looking for individuals with both railroad skills as well as people who want to join this worthy cause. Most positions will require a three month rotation. Submit resume and cover letter directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL MANAGER - Yreka Western Railroad Co. (YW)
- Located in the City of Yreka in northern California, this position would provide all of the administrative oversight for a Class III common rail carrier as well as serve as Railmark’s local marketing and business development function. Candidate should possess strong marketing and customer service skills. Some travel (paid) is required. Railmark would welcome dynamic individuals without railroad experience. Candidate would be required to initially travel for training (paid). Submit resume and cover letter directly to: email@example.com
- Positions available for experienced carmen. Locations across the United States. This position requires prior experience and is subject to a pre-employment drug screening and physical. Some travel (paid) will be required for certain certifications.
- Positions available for experienced trackmen. Locations are southeast Michigan, western Kentucky, Houston Texas, New Jersey and northern California. Applicant must submit detailed work history. This position requires prior experience and is subject to a pre-employment drug screening and physical. .
- Railmark Holdings Inc. located in Evansville Indiana, is a multi- national railroad and railroad services company and supplier of ECO-SAFE products to the railroad industry. The Company has paid internships available to college students who desire to gain practical business experience and/or railroad industry experience and affiliate with a company in the railroad industry. Job hours are made flexible around the student's school schedule and some off-site work would be considered. Successful internships can lead to ongoing work through school breaks and into future semesters and even full time employment with Railmark. Please clearly state your objectives in your response.